September 9, 2019
Here we go again.... The “agile” team of remote developers you hired turned out to be order-takers who actually aren’t that great at taking orders.
The “agile” team of remote developers you hired turned out to be order-takers who actually aren’t that great at taking orders. A two-day project turns into a two-week project because they can’t get the API to work. And the deliverable deadline goes off the rails because of a bug that should have been spotted a mile away. Not only that, you didn’t hear about these roadblocks until your bi-monthly update meeting — days after the fact. There’s got to be a better way to get the code you need on time and with more than bare-minimum functionality.
With SOUTHWORKS, you get more experienced teams who own every aspect of the project by thinking beyond the reqs, anticipating problems that others miss, and taking more initiative.
· Get a partner who’s willing to challenge the status quo, give honest advice, and present unconventional ideas for your project
· Create products that are built to last, so you don’t have to rebuild them later
· Deliver more than just the product, but also demonstrate new processes and best practices that your own teams can use
· Get big-picture thinking that considers things like long-term maintenance, health of the overall system, impact on existing code, and breaking down requirements into more refined tasks
· Work with a committed team that goes the extra mile to make your project successful — whether it’s sending an extra email, creating a PowerPoint, making 10 phone calls to get the answer they need, or whatever else it takes
· Expand the variety of projects you can do by tapping into a team of 250+ developers with deep experience inMicrosoft Azure, Amazon AWS, serverless technologies, containers, agile, and more.